-
February 6th, 2005, 08:45 PM
#11
moderator
I see Midnight Music has moved into contention now and Cherry Bomb has moved up a notch too so here then are our current standings:
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Don't Believe In Heaven is still in the lead but close behind and tied for second place are You're So Bad For Me Baby and Cherry Bomb!
Right behind them in a 5-way tie for third place we have Midnight Music, H*ell's On Fire, The Way I Feel Tonight, Turn Back and Love Hurts!
Left in the dust at this point are If I Give You All I Got, Landslide and Cheese Cake which are all FANtastic songs in their own right!
As we've learned from previous polls it ain't over till it's over so lets see what happens to happen now, eh folks?!?!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
February 11th, 2005, 05:04 AM
#12
moderator
Don't Believe In Heaven is probably the winner of this poll but let's just top this topic again for the heck of it and see if anyone has possibly frogotten to vote!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 11, 2005 01:05 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
February 12th, 2005, 06:37 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I'm on the Don't Believe In Heaven bandwagon too.
Todd
-
February 13th, 2005, 04:00 AM
#14
moderator
Hola Mr. Twister!
Your vote and someone else's have strengthened Don't Believe In Heaven's lead, virtually locking it in as the most FAVORITE song from the
<font size="4">Cherie Currie And Friends... Unplugged In Hollywood</font> CD!
It really is a GRRREAT Cherie Currie song, as are ALL the others on this most excellent disc!
Have a swell day Todd and thanks for voting everybody!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks